While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Day of School part 2

So earlier this week I was working a few more pages for my daughter's last day of school, I went to load them onto blogger, and lo and behold the internet didn't fire up.  Long story short, found out that my modem quit working.  Now we are up and running with a new one, and I'm very excited about that.


I try to think what my life was like before I had internet.... but you know what?  I can't survive without now!!  We do our banking online, we get our weather online, we buy things online, we pay bills online.... and the list seriously can go on and on.

So now, I'll post those lovely pages and get started on some more.







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails