While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kid induced chaos

I was trying my hardest to stay calm cool, and collective LAST NIGHT!!!

Once I saw them ripping it into little pieces, I wanted to get so UPSET, but instead I told them they couldn't stop yet, that they needed to tear it into really tiny pieces.  I encouraged it, and then when it really started getting out of hand I put the MAMA foot down and they cleaned up every little piece of paper. 

I don't know why when my kids are asked to put unwanted newspaper/ads in the recycle can, that they think it's automatic permission to rip it all to shreds.

But I did great, didn't get upset, and let them create some fun memories. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails