While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our RELAXING Date!!!

Thursday July 30, 2009 .....

We were fortunate to have some friends watch our kids while we went on another date!! We've realized that while we've lived in Utah County for over 10 years now that we really don't know what's around. I told Chris that we needed to change that. So we drove up Provo Canyon and checked out a few parks along the way. The best part: doing this without worrying about the kids running off here and there while we're just discovering what these places had to offer. But before we drove up the canyon we had dinner at Sizzler ... one of my favorite places. To tell you the truth, when Chris met my parents back in 1998 I had graduated on my 20th birthday and we were going to dinner that night and guess where we ate? That's right Sizzler. So it's kind of sentimental to me also. Even if it wasn't the same location, the food is still the same. Good and Yummy. No pictures of dinner, but we took a few of us up in the canyon.
These two pictures were up at Vivian Park And these were taking at Canyon Glen.... (I think) I'll have to double check sometime. To end the date, we headed for our local grocery store and bought a few boxes of ice cream and went home and shared with our kids.

Dates are so needed and can be very relaxing. Time to plan another one for August since we've not been on a date yet this month. Hmm... better get calling to find a sitter.


What was the last date you went on?












No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails