While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wen-ology

So here's some food for thought... or not really.


***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch but as natural as possible. No MSG!!


What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Uh, what is that?? We don't go to sit down places really.

What food could you eat for two weeks and not get sick of it?
Chicken Salad Sandwiches the stuff with the grapes.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Ham and Pineapple

What do you like to put on your toast?
Ummmm???? Don't really eat toast.

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color is your cell phone?
Silver

Do you have an iPod?
I don't really have one, but I have access to Chris's ipod.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Do babies count?? Two c-sections and tonsils were taken out.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My kids.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
With the help of anesthesia for surgery.

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Are you nuts!! No way!!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Right, my husband and I can't even pick out our children's name without too many problems, forget trying to rename me.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No. I'm a wuss.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Spring or Fall

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
April or October

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
My grandpa

Mood?
Tired, but happy.

What are you listening to?
The swamp cooler running, and a door being slammed open. Mostly silence though.

Current worry?
All the dejunking I need to do.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Probably the bathroom.. doesn't everyone?

What's the last movie you saw?
Sense and Sensibility

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Hate flip flops!! I do have sandals that allow my toes room to be free. As a friend put it " without the floss by the big toe".

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
July 3, 2008 -- got a speeding ticket in Orem.

Last person you talked to?
My husband.

Last person you hugged?
Same guy.

Do you always answer your phone?
Nope. Sometimes its best to just let it ring! -- DITTO!!!!

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No one better be texting me in the morning that early. Besides I don't really text or recieve them.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like them just how they are.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Believe it or not, I've never been to Sonic.

Do you own a digital camera?
I've had a point and shoot for two years, and would really like to get a dslr camera.

Have you ever had a pet fish
Yes!! We had four at one time. Three goldfish that we named Peanut, Butter and Jelly and then a beta that we named Samson.

Favorite Christmas song(s)
Angels we have heard on High. But I do LIKE A LOT OF THE CHRISTMAS SONGS.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Money?

Can you do push ups?
um can you??

Can you do the Splits?
When I was in High school and college I was able to do the splits, but I'm not so limber any more.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited!

Do you have any saved texts?
No

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes. Just minor ones though. Little fender benders, or booty bumps as we call them

Do you have an accent?
No.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
Can't remember.

Plans tonight?
I did have plans earlier.. met up with two old roommates and their families and hung out all day.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Occasionally I feel that way.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Chocolate Chips, Brownie mix, and Milk.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yup and now I even have the rose that keeps on giving. Called 8 rose bushes that are planted through out my yard.

Met someone who changed your life?
I think everyone we meet helps change us, but my husband has to be the most important one to change my life.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Watching fire works from my living room window. Unless I fall asleep before hand. Or maybe we'll be over at my SIL's house playing games or watching movies. "newly Wed Game anyone"

What song represents you?
Girls Just wanna have fun.....

Name two people who might complete this?
Thing 1 and thing 2

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Are you kidding. Life is way too much more fun now, then it ever was then.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yep... we've been dating for 11 years now. Okay so we're also married too!! But that's a great thing.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears are pierced. And I have a gigantic sunflower tatoo on my butt..... NOT!!!! Are you kidding me.

Does anyone love you?
I hope so.... sometimes I wonder???

Would you be a pirate?
YUCK!!

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I like the quiet time.

Ever had someone sing to you?
My husband always does.

When did you last cry?
Gosh, I don't remember.

Do you like to cuddle?
Depends... if it's hot, HECK NO!! In the winter.. I'm more likely.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
The one and only husband of mine.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My kids playing on the water slides last Saturday at their Aunt and Uncle's house.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Is that referring to age or how long you've known them. Is Medium an option?

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Bring it on!! If it's too pulpy I strain it. No big deal though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails