While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yummy Pudding back in Nov 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay so I've been really busy putting "templates or sketches" together. You know the kind you can just throw your digital papers onto and just fit the spot you want so you don't have to "create" it everytime. Well, if you've never digitally scrapbooked.... well you might not have a clue what I'm talking about....the important thing to remember... I've put together over 40 of these two page layouts that can be used over and over. My inspiration has come from the books that Close to my heart sells. Because only heaven knows I'm not THAT creative with the whole layout. But I decided to take a "break" from building the templates (sketches) and actually throw a page together. This was so fun.




Credits:
Papers -- I got from this blog --- LetMeScrapbook.blogspot.com Elements -- (The mini note and staples) I got from Coreen Silke And the fun brads -- From an element kit by JBaechtold

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails