While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 4th, 2009

I actually started to work on this last Monday, but after I had the first two pages put together and NOT SAVED! Of course, the power flickers off. AGH !!! So after being a little frustrated because of that I decided to wait a few days to scrapbook our holiday. So today I decided to work on it again, but this time I saved as I went along. A lesson you'd assume that I'd have learned a long time ago. Guess it wasn't learned completely. But I finished not 1 or 2 pages but 6!!! I'm so loving this. So here are glimpses of our weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Credits for the papers that were used:
First four pages: Papers created by redju
Last two pages: Papers created by Maruine Stettler
On the first two pages: The tape and glitter element are created by JenLin Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails