While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 11th Anniversary....

Today is our 11th Anniversary.

And I created this video for my husband!! It his gift from me this year.

Happy 11th Anniversary honey.




It was really sweet, he surprised me with a dozen red roses last night, so that I could enjoy them all day today!! How sweet!! And then he had to work all day and while he was at work I worked on my movie (above). He snuck in a card and wrapped CD which happened to be Taylor Swift -- because I like a lot of her songs, and of course the girls like her too.

He rounded up a last minute babysitter, our neighbor, and we went out for dinner. We grabbed food from Cafe Rio, and headed to the parking lot at DI and then we ate at a picnic table in the shade overlooking the Provo River. It was really relaxing,fun, and QUIET!! It's amazing how relaxed I can be when kids aren't around screaming and making lots of noise while you eat.

So after, sitting there for a little while, we headed off to Home Depot (Yeah, I know, real romantic ) but hey, we try to take care of vital errands while the kids aren't around. We had to pick out a new toilet seat because our 'old' one was broken and has needed to be replaced for a few months, but we just made do with what we had. At any rate we ended it by swinging by the grocery store and picking up some ice cream to share with the kids before bed. It wasn't a long, lavish date - but a date nonetheless. And well, now the kids are all in bed

.... so I'll be seeing you later **wink **wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails