While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photoshop fun!!

Okay so I'm having some more fun figuring out photoshop.
WOW!!!
Here are two different pictures of ME, that I took myself. (Yeah, I know I'm a dork, like that) I've always hated the way that my skin complexion always looks -- yes, even with Makeup. (Because I was wearing some in these pictures to begin with) What an amazing effect. I can't tell you exactly where I learned to do this, but I read a few different tutorials, and just remembered what they had said, and this is what I came up with to make me look way SMOKIN HOT!! If I say so myself, oh wait, I am saying it. GREAT!!!
I was playing around with changing my eye color in the first one, might be a bit much... but I think it looks great still.
Photobucket
Okay so this is my FAVORITE !!!!

Photobucket
So are you able to tell which was the RAW picture??? They were the two on the Right (as you are looking at it) and the after results are the ones on the left.

So shall I continue to manipulate my pictures so I look good ALL THE TIME!!!

I should say so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails