While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Beautiful Daughter Kaylee

Photobucket

This page was created using the same layout I did with Heidi and her "Freedom Bear". I experimented with the photo a little and love the effect I got, but I probably wouldn't be able to do it again... perhaps I can do another one that way just to see if I can "re-create" it.

I can't believe how much fun I keep having. I'm finding reasons to break out my camera and try to get some fun shots.... Someday, I'll achieve my dream. But for now, I can just practice on becoming an Amateur.

Photobucket

This bottom page is ALL Mine!! I had a lot of fun, with the layout because she was so animated while I was trying to capture her picture, that I couldn't just pick a few that I wanted to "SHOW OFF". I love the gift of learning that I have, and hope that I can continue to develop more in these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails