While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Beautiful Daughter.....

The other day I decided to have some experimenting fun and take some shots of Katherine. I'm not a photographer by any means, but have a goal to someday get to that point. But I am all about preserving memories through photographs, and I really like the ones I took. So I decided to make a few pages using just some of the pictures that we took.

Photobucket

Okay so I had A LOT of fun doing this one. It took me a few tries to get it just how I like it, but WOW!! What a fun effect. I'll have to try this with some of my other pictures too!! I followed a tutorial that I found here. I can't think of a better way for me to remember my kids.

My Beautiful Daughter

And I had a lot of fun putting this layout together. I used papers and elements from www.shabbyprincess.com/SweetSprinkles.asp,

Katherine is such a great kid, (most of the time) she's helpful and happy, and really likes to have fun. She's goofy and silly, and loves to make Chris and I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails