While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, June 22, 2009

A little too sheltered.... maybe.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to get out more! Why? Because there are so many "FUN, ADVENTUROUS" places to see in Utah, and I'm just sticking around my house. BORING!! Right?? Well, thanks to my sister in law who is up from Arizona, she invited US (the kids and I) to hang out with her at this place near Santaquin, Utah. I might be the absolute only person who has never been here except maybe my husband, unless you don't live in Utah County (especially) so maybe you've already heard of it, it's called SPRING LAKE!! What a cute little relaxing place. There were ducks to feed and beautiful mountains overlooking this little lake. I'm going back here again, and this time I'll be prepared with "LUNCH". I'll probably even do some walking around the place too!! So how about you ... do you ever get out and about and discover what nature has to offer you .. where you live?? What are some of your favorite places.

Photobucket
These are just some of the pictures... page two still to come.

Layout was an idea from CTMH -- Cherish Book. (Great Ideas by the way)
and the papers were from Rainy Daze' Kit by Shelly Chua

And Element flowers from Kay M. Northrup's A soft rainfall kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails