While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday KAR !!!

It's now officially May 23, 2009 which means my little SMARTIE PANTS is now 9 years old !!

Happy Birthday Smartie Pants

These are pictures of my dear sweet Smartie Pants she always seems to come up with ways to be creative, clever, or just plain SILLY!! She is a great part of our family and such a great HELP to me. I love the way she helps her younger siblings and the way that she soaks us knowledge. And can you believe that this child LIKES to watch ANIMAL PLANET !!

She likes to read, to "dance", watching movies, playing outside, she likes bugs, she climbs TREES!! She is so much like her DAD !! A total smart alec,and tries to be a FRIEND to everyone. She tries to make everyone feel included, and is always asking questions !! She likes to take charge with watching her younger brothers and does everything she can to make them feel loved. She's into ART!! She likes to draw, and create things. She likes just about everything she gets for dinner and she is willing to try new things at least once, and can usually fine creative ways to convince others to try it too.

Sweetheart, I just want to let you know that I love you and I'm so glad that you are a part of our family. You find ways to try and make me laugh and make things feel not so bad. You are a good, hard worker and really try to solve all problems that come up. I'm glad I can count on you to locate anything I "lose" or "forget" where I put it. You always put a smile on my face, and Dad and I will always love you and be glad that you are part of our family.

Happy Birthday !!!!









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails