While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, April 3, 2009

Random Thoughts FRIDAY

Okay so call me a goof ball, but I just want to say how much the last episode of ER touched me. I've been watching this show pretty often over the last 15 years, and to see how the final episode went was emotional to say the least. (Remind you this is my opinion) As with all shows there can always be elements in the story that don't make sense or characters that you don't like, but if a good show doesn't have those elements it wouldn't be GOOD right??? I don't watch too much television at all, but I'll be sad to not have the ER program continuing with it's story anymore. But I guess that's why there are reruns, you agree???


Onto other things, living here in Utah the weather can't seem to decide what season it is. While there are good and bad things to having such cooler temperatures and snow storms hitting us, it's a bit depressing to know that it's officially SPRING and it still feels and looks mostly like WINTER outside. So please, WARM weather bring us the mild heat.


My bedroom, Kudos to me (and yes I'm bragging) I spent all of Monday in my room trying to "DEJUNK" and CLEAN it up. It became the home to all things homeless and I failed to prevent it from happening before it got this severe. But not anymore, I only have a few more things to do and the bedroom will be clean from here on out. No more lazy practices, and who cares if I'm tired, if I can't finish the job before bed, it waits till the next day. Next project hit the girls bedroom hard core!!!! I can't even see the floor anymore. It's as if they don't care anymore. I guess it's time to play the "MEAN" mom role just so that they'll start doing their part. It's not like they aren't old enough, because they are plenty old. We'll hopefully take care of this within the next week.

Living here in UTAH I just discovered a radio station that I really like, with the exception of a few songs that play that are so/so. 92.1 The Edge. LOVE IT. It's the stuff from the last few decades that I love to listen to. My kind of music for sure.

School -- ready for it to be over.

My baby boy is going to be 2 in one week!!! My how time has gone by so fast. So I'll be getting ready to do a party for him.

I'm excited to go visit and meet my new nephew and new niece that live in California. I think babies are just plain cute.

And we started plants in a little seed starter green house and after only four days some plants have sprouted. EXCITING STUFF. And all the while when the weather has been good we've been working on expanding our garden . Hopefully sometime in the next month we'll have it ready to finally plant into.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE 92.1. My995 is my absolute fave, but the edge has become my #2. Way to go on getting your room done!! I know how big of a project that can be. And I bet you'll be able to keep up with it.

    I honestly think the weather needs to go on some bi-polar meds. It is CRAZY and changes from one extreme to the other so quickly. I'm ready for some consistency!

    Love your profile pic.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails