While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, April 3, 2009

Phone Confusion????

Am I the only person living in Utah in the 801 area code with the new 3 somethin something overlay area code who is sick and tired, and frustrated trying to make a neighbor to neighbor call and have to dial
10
digits instead of just
7 ?
Really why couldn't they have just geographically split the 801 area code and just add a new one without totally confusing me??

And to think that when an out of towner comes to Utah and visits me, I'm going to have to tell them to dial 801 because we're SPECIAL. Well not really special but because the " designers" seem to be "RETARDS" ....... But then again, I don't know all that goes into programing phone lines and operating them. But heck, other places divide their area codes all the time, right???


Who else has to go through this ridiculous practice just to dial your next door neighbor????

2 comments:

  1. that really IS ridiculous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to dial the area code and the seven digit number to dial anyone...even our next door neighbor!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails