While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, March 2, 2009

Because I don't know what else I want to do.....

So I haven't posted much in the last few weeks, but here's something I wanted to participate in because my friend Tricia tagged me (or at least I'm assuming she meant me) and even if she didn't I'm doing it anyway.

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.


3. Go to my 6th picture.


4. Blog about it.


5. Tag 6 people to do the same





So this was taken back in April of 2007 right after I got my first digital camera. This is of my oldest son, and his "blankie" because he is a blankie baby. He's starting to phase out of needing this everywhere, but please, oh please I never thought I'd have a boy that was so completely hooked onto this blanket. I love this little boy. (Along with all my other kids)

So I now tag : Alexes C, Amy M, Lorie M, Amy R, and Aja F. To do this as well. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails