While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Sunday, January 4, 2009

TWILIGHT FINALLY!!!

So for Christmas my husband gave me this (So this is from a previous post)


For Christmas he surprised me with a "GIRLS NIGHT OUT KIT" a few envelopes
sealed one inside the other. There was two "made up" movie tickets to go see
TWILIGHT -- because I still haven't been able to see it YET!!! And there were
two "DINNER PASSES" -- good anywhere cash is accepted. So he included $40.00 to
go take care of this Girls Night Out!! So he prearranged this with my sister in
law coming up from Arizona and we're going to go see this movie and grab dinner.
Now I wonder if I could talk Amy into coming as well so that we could all go and
do this. I love hanging out with these TWO AMAZING AND FANTASTIC LADIES!!!


Well on the 27th the four of us met up at my house, and we went to go watch the movie. Shantil and myself actually read the books, but the other two hadn't. It was a really nice movie, and I was liking it. After the movie we went to THE CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN and had dinner. It was a nice night away from the regular stuff. And I really enjoy hanging out with these ladies. It was really nice to hang out with a lot of family the week after Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails