While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish all of my readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and here's the picture we sent out this year along with scanned copies of the letter. I'm still working on getting these out to close friends and family, and if you read my blog and haven't gotten yours yet. I don't want to spoil the fun, but it's coming. And I feel this picture truly depicts the personalities in our family and how CRAZY and FORGETFUL some of us, mainly me, can be. BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS!!!




NOW FOR THE CHRISTMAS LETTER PART:



The back side of my Christmas Letter this year. I got this idea from sister in law who has been doing this for several years now. And it's a tradition I want to take on, as long as I have material to work with.



1 comment:

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails