While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, December 22, 2008

Friday Randomness --- 16 THINGS

My friend Alyssa tagged me with this, which is perfect because I have no idea what I want to blog about right now. Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.





1. I really do enjoy shoveling SNOW!! Except when it starts snowing right when you are finishing up. It really is a nice workout.

2. I've been married for 10 and half years on Christmas Eve.

3. I enjoy making birthday cakes. And being really creative.

4. I love to play sports. Especially BASKETBALL!! I haven't done anything like that for almost a year now, I need to get started again.

5. I'm so a cat person. Even though I have a dog. Because once the dog is gone, after that we'll just have cats. The dog is seriously like having another person in the family, and more work to take care of her, than it is to tell my kids to go to bed ( which is not an EASY task by any means).

6. My favorite color is blue, always has been and probably always will be. Although I do like a lot of colors.

7. I love to READ!! But lately haven't had any time to read anything, need to change that too. Time for a trip to the library.

8. I hate HOMEWORK!! I have three school kids and they all bring homework home everyday (just about -- sometimes they'll get lucky and not have anything) but my kids hate doing their homework, so then I have to "encourage" and "persuade" oh heck -- I'm NAGGING, and SCREAMING to get them to do it after asking kindly for the 100th time. Plus I feel it gives them no time to do the "chores around the house" that I want them to do, and they are always getting to bed late because of homework. AGHHH..... okay enough of the complaining (for now).

9. I don't really like driving!! I do it, because I have to, but if my husband is in the car I'd much rather prefer him to do the driving.

10. I have 7 siblings in my childhood family. I'm the oldest, and have the most kids on either side of my husband or my families.

11. My birthday is in April -- I've always liked the month, and wish it could be APRIL ALL THE TIME. Well almost all the time.

12. I grew up in California near DEATH VALLEY in a little town called TRONA. And don't care to ever live in California again, to live at least. So needless to say, I HATE the HEAT!!!

13. Some of my interests include : learning new skills, baking, blogging, staying in touch with friends (someday after my kids grow up I'll have a life again). ** Working out when I find some time. Playing the piano.

14. Things I'd like to learn more: digital scrapbooking, photography, sewing, and getting ORGANIZED, how to get kids to do chores without the whining. Learning to play the piano better -- I'm such a NOVICE.

15. I'm very forgetful. Mostly with where I put things at. My cell phone, address book, keys, the remote, someone's phone number. Thus it goes back to being ORGANIZED. How is it that I missed that lesson as a youngster??? Oh yeah, I probably never learned it as a youngster.

16. Betcha couldn't tell but I'm NOT perfect. But I do enjoy this blog, because it releases a lot of tension when I need it, and I can keep track of all my thoughts, and happenings so that when my kids ask questions later I can ask them.


If you want to do this then go for it!!! I don't know who really reads my blog so I don't know who to tag. If you don't have a blog then email me, with your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails