While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, November 24, 2008

Once upon a Saturday.

I didn't manage to get the family shot that I wanted which would have included all of our spouses and kids, but at least I did get this one which is all of my childhood family. Wow, how time flies. I'm the oldest and the bride is the youngest.
Here are all the relatives that were at the wedding, so this is the closest thing to the shot that I wanted to get.
My sisters and I with our parents.

My sisters with our Mom, and Grandma's




Me with my sisters.


One of the only family shots that we got this trip. And you can tell that the kids weren't wanting to cooperate. But it still is cute.




My Dad walking the bride down the isle.









The Bride and Groom right before they were husband and wife.








1 comment:

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails