While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun !!

If I don't type this up now, I'll probably never get to it.
We had a lot of fun this year, I was crazy busy up through Friday and
I was busy with making two costumes,
Smartie Pants as Cleopatra


Sleeping Beauty as the Grand High Witch or Morticia.


Gutted and Carved 4 PUMPKINS :


T-Man went as BATMAN and then decided to throw an old FOOTBALL Jersey of mine on top and then he was a football playing batman. But that didn't last long so he was just batman again.

Just kidding I only carved 3 of them and Smartie Pants carved this one on her own.




Borrowed a costume from my sister in law for SUNSHINE.
She was Cinderella this year.










I threw a Halloween Party for my girls :








I also had to get my van registered again, and then I voted at the same time.

And I did it when T-Man was at his preschool class so I only had Baby Boy ,

who is morphing into Little Monster, with me. It wasn't too bad.








I also refused to make dinner so we just had leftovers and it worked out great. We had dinner early and got an early start to trick or treating and were able to get a decent family picture because we have the tripod!! What a great investment that was!!! I'm glad I bought it for our vacation. Of course, Chris played the MIB part better than I could have and my sunglasses had broken so I didn't get to hide my eyes. Oh Well. I was surprised by how many people were able to guess what we were. And I LOVE how the weather cooperated for us this year and we didn't have to bundle up in coats!! after we finished up in our neighborhood, we went to see Grandma and Grandpa in Santaquin. The kids always like to go there and Trick or Treat too!! We're grateful that they live so close and we have the chance to see them at these times. With DH's grandparents all passing away before he was born he never had the chance to get to know them. I was able to, and still have a great grandpa alive -- which means my kids have a great great grandpa still alive. AMAZING!!!! Hopefully we'll see them in about two weeks while in California. So my DH so wants to make sure that his kids get the chance to visit their grandparents and be able to make memories with them.

Halloween 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails