While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 2008

I've been going through my post lists, and found some old started thoughts, that I forgot to actually publish, so if these are not current, that's why.

*******
We had a fun Memorial Day, yesturday. We went over to Amy and Richard's house (my sister in law) and had a BBQ over there. Of course, it wasn't the best weather for the day, but we still had fun. It also happened to be Chris's birthday too!! So they kind of hosted a gathering for him. It was great because I didn't have to organize anything. Because this weekend we will host a BBQ after Smartie Pants is baptized. We'll have both of our families there so I'm glad we've got the back yard so that we can hang out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails