While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love my GIRLS!!!

Okay so today was a rare occasion for me. What??? Well, if you know my girls at all they would much rather not mess with their hair. They scream and cry when I go to brush it, and then if I get it brushed out, they don't want anything done with it. No braids, no clips, nothing. So really it is quite SAD!!! I have three beautiful girls, and they have very nice hair, IF it gets brushed and they let me do something with it.

Well, last night Katherine asked me to "french braid" her hair before bed. So I proceeded to do two braids since her hair is so short to just do one down the middle. And Kaylee asked to have a braid down the middle of her head. They went to bed and slept on it, and then this morning, Katherine wanted me to redo one of the sides, and then Kaylee had brushed hers out and asked me to braid it again. Heidi too, she had two braids like Katherine did. I only wish now that I had taken a few pictures to show PROOF!!! They claim that they want the braids done again tomorrow, and Heidi wants her hair curled!! We'll see if everyone actually wakes up in enough time to get it all done again.

I'm so glad they are starting to blossom into these young ladies that they are starting to become, granted they are only 9 and almost 8 and 5 1/2!! But if it's anything similar to what they will be as teenagers then I will be happy with that!! They all play well together and they get along. But they can also push buttons and make each other very upset, hopefully they can outgrow that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails