While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goal Update Time

I decided I need to do another goal update to really evaluate my progress or the lack thereof.

Visiting Teaching ~~~ January = 100%
February= 100%
March = Still working on it !!!

Scripture Reading --- I'm still in 1st Nephi -- I haven't been diligent in reading lately so I need to pick up the pace if I'm going to make it by my birthday!!! Maybe I should make sure I read my scriptures everyday before I get onto the computer!! Because I know I make sure to check email and facebook, and MY BLOG -- maybe I'll have to do that from now on!!

Raising My Voice -- I feel like most of the time I'm doing great at it -- but occasionally I lose control and .... well we all experience the moments of telling/asking something over and over to no avail and a mom/wife can only take this for so long before the "THING" gets the better of us. Guess I'm still not quite "CHRISTLIKE" like I should be. With an over abundance of patients , I'll have to focus on that part more later.

Visiting the Temple -- I am happy to say that I've been able to go to the Temple at least once a week since the beginning of the year. Although only one visit was for my sister in laws wedding so I didn't actually do any "WORK" but I was in the temple and there. So I felt the peace and love of my Heavenly Father. I'm going to go on Saturday the 22nd!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO -- I'll play basketball till about 10 and probably run home and shower and then go. Hopefully I can make the 11:00 session if not the 10:40am.

Getting to Bed by 10:30 -- Well I'm usually in bed around 11:30 --- maybe someday I'll actually have my act together and the act"ions" of my kids under control so that they can be in theirs so that I can have my time to unwind and go to bed myself.

Working Out -- YIKES!! I want to get a good CARDIO & YOGA DVD workout so that I can do it at home, trying to go anywhere with the boys is getting pretty hard - especially if someone isn't feeling well, and if they constantly need my attention while somewhere else -- I should just try and do it at home. I think I'll put that on my to do list this week -- and get my kids involved too - maybe???

My House being a HOUSE OF ORDER !! I so long and wish for it -- but I just can't manage to get into a routine where everything gets done. When I finally have a few minutes I'm always so tired that I can't get it done then. I think this next week I'll have a chore chart in effect where my kids can get $$ for the chores that they do ( LIKE A $1.00 a week for the handful of chores they have to do ) We'll see about it!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful goals! I think you're such an amazing mom and fun person to be around. I had so much fun playing "stake" b-ball with you last night!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails