I've been tagged by Kiera to come up with 7 random things about me, so I'll give this a shot and see if I can come up with anything interesting. Sorry this took so long to post -- I've had a hard time coming up with things.
1. I love to be creative and make "cards" -- over the last decade I've been able to add to my collection of things that I can use to make fun cards. So as long as I remember that I need one ahead of time I can totally have fun with it.
Here's one I made this last year -- and I think I might have actually given it to someone who will read the blog. You know who you are!!! So again "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
2. I also love to have fun and be creative with making cakes for my kids: I made a racetrack cake just last week for Thomas and another one I had fun doing was an Elmo cake for Kaylee when she turned 2!!! That was her first birthday living in the house we are in right now. We've been here a while. WOW!!
3. I used to be a cheerleader in high school, I really enjoyed the "Stunts" and I was always the "spotter" so that no-one got hurt if it went wrong.
4. I love to sit in a warm bath with bubbles and read a book - I sit in there for a good hour to an hour and a half. And mostly forget the rest of the world exists. Can I say "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!"
5. I love being on the internet!! Blogging, paying bills, email, researching, I can't get enough of it.
6. I love doing family history research!! If I could spend a day doing anything I want, I would spend it at the family history library in Salt Lake and then go back east and visits states where my ancestors are from.
7. I have a fear of driving over hills where you can't see what's on the other side. I always feel like I'll drive over it and there would be nothing more than a massive body of water -- I know it's crazy!!!
Now I'm going to tag: Shantil, Marianne, Jamie, and Aubrey