While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL


YIPEE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED THAT AMERICAN IDOL IS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! TONIGHT IS THE PREMIERE AND I'M THRILLED!!




It's a family event in our house -- so I hope that I have the baby down for bed by the time it comes on and that the older kids have finished their homework and are ready for bed -- and then I'll let them watch it, but of course, if they get loud and rowdy -- I'll send them quickly off to their beds.
I'd better go and get started with getting daily chores done so we're running smoothly this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, you make me laugh! I too am so excited for the season premiere. The auditions are the best part!!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails