While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby Lana and Baby Logan

When we went to Idaho almost 2 weeks ago, we stopped in at Chris's cousins house. We stopped to see Phillip and Rebekah and their new little daughter Lana (said like Lonna). She is such a cute little baby. It makes me think of my kids when they were little
Family Picture with
Phillip and Rebekah and their new baby.





Here is a picture that was emailed to me by the new Grandma to both of these babies and happens to be Chris's Aunt.















This is Tabi and Juston's baby -- Tabi and Chris are cousins -- His name is Logan ---- I got these pictures from an email that was sent to me. I sure like babies when they are little and lately I'm beginning to think I really like them when I know that they aren't coming home with me, and I don't have to be the one to get up with them durning the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails