While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Picture Game

I had this from my myspace page and I liked it so much that I wanted to post it as a blog, it's fun, and feel free to use it on your own blog as well.

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code.
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted this before you

1. age on next birthday: 30th birthday

30th b.day

2. place you would like to travel: Paris

Paris

3. Your favorite place Provo Temple

4. Your favorite object : Chapstick
chapstick


chapstick




5. Favorite Food : ICE CREAM !!!
ice cream

6. Favorite Animal : Cat


CAT


7. Favorite Color: BLUE
color


8. The town you were born in : RIDGECREST



9. The town you live in : style="font-size:180%;color:#cc0000;"> PROVO
Provo,Utah
This picture is taken about 3 blocks from where I live.



10. Favorite candy: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Almond Joy
almond joy

reeces peanut butter cups

11. Name of your love
I typed in Chris Randolph and these football pictures came up, good thing my lover likes to watch football.

Chris Crossway,Zach Randolph,Talon Sprouse





12. Your nickname : HILLBILLY

the hillbilly



13. Middle name : LYNN

lynn

14. Last name: Randolph
Randolph 1997

Okay so this was fun!! Some of the pictures are kind of crazy but it's fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails