While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, December 1, 2007

SNOW!! SNOW !!!!

I think this morning when I woke up was the first time I've seen some snow !! And it's still snowing I think?? This is looking down from my driveway from the back of my house.
This is supposed to by my front sidewalk that comes up to the porch. I know this snowfall isn't all that impressive but hey, now if feels like Christmas is coming.


This is the tree in my front yard, there isn't anything I like more than to see a tree covered in snow, so maybe one of these years I just might try to flock my tree.


And here you can see the remains of where my "garden" was, it consisted of tomato plants and two cucumber bushes.



So Ben and Shantil just barely missed this by a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails