While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, December 3, 2007

Ethan has teeth !!

It's so crazy Ethan has seemed to hit a bunch of milestones all in the same month. Lets see first he started crawling, and sitting up -- almost simultaneously. Then last week his first tooth came through his gums, and now his second tooth has come through the gums as well. Plus this last week he has begun to finally sleep all night. I think of the last 5 nights only one night he woke me up in the middle. Plus -- he's been eating more solid foods. So there could be something to the whole eating solids and sleeping --- who knows? Because Ethan is my only child who has not slept through the night by now. My others were all sleeping through the night by 2 months old and were only breast fed. CRAZY !!!

And good news for Thomas -- we went last Wednesday the 28th, and bought him some CARS and Diego underwear and he's been using the toilet every day since and has had a few accidents. So just maybe he'll be completely potty trained before his birthday which is Jan. 8th!! Of course, he hasn't quite gotten down the whole poopy thing -- but with practice it will happen.

This is so great!!! Of course, now that I'm sharing in my excitement something will backfire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails