While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, November 26, 2007

Spring or Fall??

Well you would never guess just by looking at this picture that it was Autumn time outside. This is a picture that I took from one of my rose bushes just about two weeks ago. It was still warm enough that I had a rose bloom. These are of the variety Rosie O'Donnells -- I think that they are absolutely fabulous.
But just to the west of where I live you can see this, bare trees where leaves have already fallen and a few trees with leaves still hanging on. I love the different colors that you can see.
So pretty!!!


This is from a plant that I have in a planter on my front porch. I loved that those leaves actually turned colors as well.


The funnier thing is that I have Christmas lights now hanging on my rose bushes in the front and I have a blossoming rose. How crazy is that? But they sure are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails