While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, November 26, 2007

oNe BiG hApPy FaMiLy

We did have all the kids in one location and managed to get a group picture taken and had a few decent pictures. I meant to get a picture with only the babies but this will have to be good enough. There are 17 grandkids now, and nobody is expecting as far as I know. But Ruth will be getting married in March so we might have one coming the end of 2008 who knows???

Here is Mary Beth with her baby Isaac -- I was trying out the Sepia setting on my camera

Here was another fun one of the girls -- Shantil and I are in the front just totally being silly. Shantil I need you to live closer!!!! We have too much fun together and it's therapeutic.


Here's a picture just for you Ben and Shantil -- he's smiling a little. This is my nephew Gentry.

Here are Amy and Richard -- they just seem so photographic all the time.


It's always fun to spend time with family. Especially when kids can play together and the Adults can interact as well. Hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails