While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Signing with your baby

I came across this video and loved it, because I did try and use some signs with Thomas when he was about a year old and I'm not kidding it really helps if they can communicate with you using signs instead of throwing fits because they can't tell you and you can't mind read. If you have a child this age you might want to check into signing with babies.

The best way to start is with an online dictionary I found one that you might like to use --- click on the title and you'll go straight to the online dictionary. It has a video screen and a person showing you how to do the different signs you want to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails