While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's a girl!!!


Ha ha !! You thought I was having another baby didn't you? Well, I'm not having another baby but my sister is.

So I got a phone call telling me that my sister who is expecting baby number 3 is having a girl!! So I'll now have 1 nephew and two nieces. So all together my parents will have 8 grandchildren which I have five of!!

It's so crazy to think that I've got 5!! I feel like time is just whizzing by!! Granted of course, some days seem to last a lifetime, or at least they take longer to pass by then others but hindsight looking back -- it's flying by!! My oldest is now 8 and I can remember when she was just born!! So too, will this new baby quickly come and then be 8 years old herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails