While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, October 11, 2007

She tagged the couch !!!

Okay so yesturday I was so gratefully busy but very exhausted by the end of the day. While I was at their school for a meeting and to talk about the curriculum, my kinder was busy throwing up and running a fever and this is what I came home to. She tagged the couch cushion which I need to get washed --- agghhh. As if I'm not already needing to do a million other things.

It was rather annoying as you might suspect. So I thought I'd be in for a very long night!! But fortunately she slept all night without any problems, of course that meant that once she was asleep on the couch I wasn't moving her. So she stayed there all night!! Now of course she is feeling a lot better. But the school day is almost over and I want to make sure it is at least 24 hours or more since throwing up or signs of fever. I just really have a hard time dealing with sick kids.

I guess it's okay with one being sick but then as soon as they are better another one usually comes down with it. But then if the whole brood of kids is sick you really have no rest for at least a week. Or so that seems to be my experience, so here's wishing you a healthy Autumn and Winter seasons!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean! The cold went through our house this past weekend and I was expecting a whole week of fun, so to speak.
    Miraculously, the colds never got really bad, and everyone began improving in just a couple of days! My prayers were sure answered this time!

    Nice changes on your blog.

    Shantil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it doesn't stick around too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy! Thanks for visiting my blog. So sorry your kids are sick. They are the cutest things. I have considered going for #5 myself. People like you give me hope! Anyways, I'll read your stuff some more soon. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails