While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nine days before ......




By looking at these pictures you'd think that there was no way the school would be able to be occupied in just 9 days!! Well in that amount of time they were able to make a lot of progress.

I'll be sure and post some newer pictures of what it looks like after only three days of students going to classes in this building.










Well, it sounds official -- the new school should probably be finished and ready for occupation next Tuesday!!

The school is planning on the big move taking place this weekend -- I'm afraid that I won't be able to help out but we're excited!!!

I took a few new pictures on Monday of the new school and it still looks a long way from being complete -- but maybe later today I'll drive by and see what the progress has been made since Monday Sept. 17th.

I have bitter sweet feelings of whether I like the new building coming to pass or if they should have just not even bothered. Then I think about it and realize that a new school, that is officially owned by the school -- and a place where the students can have the amenties that they need for an optimized learning environment. I'll keep posted about the exact success of the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails