While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, September 17, 2007

Aww -- I love the cooler weather!!

I am so excited that it's almost Autumn!! I love the changing colors on the trees, and I enjoy being outside!! It's starts turning into sweatshirt (which I love to wear) weather.



My kids seem to be a bit happier because it isn't 100 degrees outside -- they want to go on walks, and love walking through the leaves when they start falling of the trees. And they like this time of the year because they know that the "holidays" are right around the corner.



So first we have Halloween coming up in a little over a month!! I hate buying the costumes from the store so we try and figure out what they would like to be, and gather items from around the house or go to DI (thrift store) and put their costumes together for way cheap !!!

Than less than one month later we have Thanksgiving, where they look forward to Turkey and Apple Pie.

And one month beyond Thanksgiving we have Christmas --- well do I really need to bother telling you why they like Christmas?

For me I've decided that Christmas is my favorite, because I can decorate the house and I love Christmas lights on my house!!! Mainly because I never had Christmas lights on the home I grew up in, while living with my parents. I love Christmas Carols, and drinking hot chocolate!!! YUM!!!

So what about you of the next few holidays coming up, which is your favorite and why? What makes you enjoy this season of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails