While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, September 27, 2007

It finally happened my kids, ........

Well, it finally happened!! My kids were able to go to school in the new building yesturday (Sept. 26th). That doesn't mean that it is completely finished though. My daughter who is in 2nd grade said that they were only able to use the porta potties. So that stinks that there isn't any indoor plumbing yet, but hopefully in the next few days or by next week for sure. So this is the first time that my children have gone to school consecutive days in a row since Sept 4th when this school year started for Freedom Academy. It's been a crazy ride, but I think it will be well worth it -- by the time they get settled in. My older two girls also had real homework finally yesturday!!! This is going to be a great thing now, that they are going M-F from now on. YIPEEE!!!! I'll be sure and post some pictures in the next day or so, so you can see the progress the building has made since my earlier post about the school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails