While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Some of my favorite snow pictures from the other day!!!  These ones just crack me up!!
We built a snow man as well, but after looking outside to see him, his poor head is melting off his body. 


Ethan saw the tramp had gotten cleared off, and then he said, "I'm gonna go jump on the tramp!"  The funnier thing is, it didn't even occur to me that this wasn't quite jump on the tramp weather till I saw him on the tramp jumping with his SNOW BOOTS on!  It really was quite funny!!

 Thomas was having fun throwing snow balls at his oldest sister Kaylee, and one time she was sitting on the ground getting ready to throw one at him , and he just walked on over and well the rest is history.



And here is Ethan cracking me up again, but he was trying to clear the snow with the RAKE.  Our extremely broken rake. But we hold on to it, because it fits in between our rose bushes rather well with it broken like that.   Have a swell day!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails