While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday to my little boy.



Today is your birthday son!! I can't believe that you are already
5 years old!! It seems like just yesterday that I brought you home from the hospital and started our journey together. Now you are 5 and you've have grown and have learned so much in such a short time.  I love how helpful you are to our neighbors, and how friendly you have been.  I love your willingness to work, and help others who are in need. But I can also appreciate your wanting to take time to be a kid also.  Here are some of my fun memories from the time since you were born.  Your Dad and I love you both so very much and love how you are developing into a young man. 
Happy Birthday !!

January 8th, 2005


This is the photo mat that I have done for your first year of life, and
wanted to preserve it this way as well. I know some of the pictures are "cut"
off, but you can still see your growth and personality.






Age 2




AGE 3
Typical Thomas goofiness!!!

June 2008 -- Right before you had to have a surgery performed. 
You obviously weren't very thrilled with the idea of doing such a thing.
 

January 2009  BYU Basketball Game.


Such a hard worker.


Who knows how to have fun too!!


January 8th 2009 ---   4th Birthday



Age 4 Summer 2009


And after lots of hard work, everyone deserves one of these.


And sometimes we have to put you through these, which now
you are getting better about, but for awhile there, it wasn't easy.


Easter 2009


December 2009

Above is the five generation picture that you are in. That's your great grandfather in the center with whom you share a name. 




One of our most recent adventures as a family.  January 1st 2010!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails