While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, January 8, 2010

Cha Ching.... I'm scrapping his birthday already!!

Can you believe it??? His birthday isn't even over really, and I've already
scrapped four pages!! I have a few more that I'll do but here's a start !! 
It was a nice, simple little party with our little family, and then Grandpa R was
able to come over and spend the evening with us. We wish that Grandma R was
there also, but she's up assisting Chris's youngest sister who is very large
with child, and about to give birth any day now.  So we missed having Grandma here.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails