While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, November 20, 2009

My very first VLOG!!! Wahoo!!!

Well let's here it for my first VLOG!!! Happy Friday!!!

This was kind of fun to do. Thanks to my friend Alexes over at OneClutteredBrain and decided that if I was going to do this it was NOW or NEVER!! So I guess Now has come and I may NEVER live this one down. Hehe.




PS. I just woke up with my hair looking like that. I didn't even take out my hair clip, and you can still see quite a bit of the curls from yesterday!!! Just a few whispy hairs from the bang area. But WOW, talk about bed head... this is exactly how I'd like to look every morning I wake up!!!

Have a great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails