While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, October 23, 2009

A little bit more, that you may or may not want to know.

1.Where is your cell phone?
Laying on top of my entertainment center across the room.

2. Your hair?
Blah... it's hair!! No really, it's brown, and wavy/curly.

3. Your mother?
Lives in California, and don't get to see her as much as I'd like, but I call her at least 3 times a week to chat.

4. Your father?
Lives in California too, and busy working, and losing weight, and trying to control his blood sugar because of diabetes.

5. Your favorite food?
I can do burritos, tacos, tostados, and taco salad stuff ALL THE TIME!!!

6. Your dream last night?
Don't know if I actually had a dream.

7. Your favorite drink?
I usually prefer water, but juice is always welcomed if I have it.

8. Your dream/goal?
I want to be a photographer and design announcements and stuff like that.

9. What room are you in?
Living Room

10. Your hobby?
Scrapbooking, photography, blogging, reading, talking with friends.

11. Your fear?
That one of my kids will die before me. And a little less serious, that will never have a newer house then the one we live in now. Which happens to be originally built in 1893. Aghh... old houses, oh boy!

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
I'd like to have a newer/nicer house that's kept clean ALL The time.

13. Where were you last night?
At home sleeping in my bed. Thinking the home time, Little Man better not wake up....

14. Something that you aren’t?
Superwoman!!! Supermom!!! I try my best, and if you don't like how I am, well too bad.

15. Muffins?
Lemon Poppyseed!!! And Pumpkin Chocolate Chip isn't so bad either, actually it's really Delicious!!

16. Wish list item?
I want a

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

17. Where did you grow up?
In the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.... Trona, Ca.

18. Last thing you did?
Took my kids to school this morning, after they have missed a few days for being sick.

19. What are you wearing?
Threw on my pants and shirt from yesterday before I left, I need to go get a shower.

20. Your TV?
Bugging me. We have two, and the boys think that both need to be on.

21. Your pets?
1 Dog, named Amber.

and a cat named Phoebe (yes, as in the one from Friends)


22. Friends?
Yes please!!


23. Your life?
Getting better, but can be frustrating and stressful, but on the whole, it's good!!! And I would like Chocolate and Diamonds too!! (just like my friend said)


24. Your mood?
Wanting to be lazy and go sleep, but I have an ugly mess of EVERYTHING, that needs to be taken care of so my house can be clean again.


25. Missing someone?
I wish Alexes was close by, and haven't really seen any family members on any side for a little while now, because of sick kids. It'd be nice to see someone!!


26. Vehicle?
White Chevy Venture... that seats 8!!

27. Something you’re not wearing?
Makeup, but then again, I don't wear it very often. And, of course, I don't have shoes on either.


28. Your favorite store?
Hmmm. that's a tough one!! I never have money to go anywhere....


29. Your favorite color?
I love blue!!! Starting to really like some green shades as well as purple too!


30. When was the last time you laughed?
Yesterday.. to early yet, to have anything funny happen.


31. Last time you cried?
A few days ago, I was pretty stressed and frazzled from dealing with sickies, and didn't want to make dinner, I was a little TOO emotional.

32. Your best friend?
I have a couple, Amy Ras. (one of my old roomies--- love her and the others) Alexes is a best friend too, but lives a little further away than I care for. My husband is probably my absolute best friend who isn't a female though. Lol...

33. One place that I go to over and over?
There are too many to list. DI(thrift store), Allen's ( a grocery store), Walmart, taking the kids to school.


34. One person who emails me regularly?
SPAM, JUNK MAIL.

35. Favorite place to eat?
Cafe Rio. Nuf said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails