While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, August 10, 2009

My New Chicken Chili .....

I was busy this evening and had to go and look at a possible new dryer for us, and wanted to have something yummy to eat when I got home. So I sort of just came up with this....

so I'm taking name suggestions now...

4 16 oz cans of Great Northern Beans
1 16 oz. can of Black beans
1-3 cans of green chili's (depending on how HOT you want it)
1 12 oz can of chicken
1 onion chopped and sauted
1 19oz can of Enchilada sauce

I added all these ingredients to the crock pot and placed on Hi for about 2 hours.

In addition to the above when I dished it into my bowl I added some shredded cheese and a little sour cream. Or omit it and have a healthier chili.

I also will add a can of corn next time, and will probably make some rice to add to it.
You could also eat it with corn chips. Just be creative.
I also think I'd add it to a tortilla shell and add the cheese and rice, that might be good too. So are you totally salivating now and want to run and make this? If you do... give me your feedback.

So I thought I'd just share this with you. It's way YUMMY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails