While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bet you never knew that I used to like to write poetry. Oh, I wasn't that great or anything but as I was sifting through the contents of a box that I cleared from my cellar, I stumbled upon two of these poems that I wrote. So here I place them for permanent keeping.
#1
He casts a wave upon the sea
It swiftly flows for all to see
The tender thoughts, the doubts, the fears
May come and go amid the tears.
They try to float, but yet, they sink.
It was not as was thought
I think...
#2
As roses bloom amid the trees
Their beauty weakened by the weeds.
As sunshine, water, soil do try
The roses wilt, as if to cry.
After reading these now I realize that they were probably my first attempts, and could use some more . Who knows, maybe I'll get back to them once again.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Another side to you I didn't already know about. Was the B-day party a success?
    You should post something on MMB. It's so cool! Have a good night! Did U take pics at the party? Show them off on FB man!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails