While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Want to know about us..... ??

I got this quiz off from a friend over at Facebook, and thought it would be a great one to post and answer in honor of Valentines Day. I should actually get him to answer the same questions and see how our answers differ. We'll see if that ever pans out.

1. How long have you been together?
We’ve been married for a little over 10 ½ years. (June 24, 1998)

2. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We were in the same church ward (congregation) up at Ricks College for the 97-98 school year. August – December we didn’t really interact at all, but then in January of 98 we were put into the same Family Home Evening group (Thanks Nahir) and when we started doing the FHE’s for the semester we started the “flirting”.

3. Who asked who out?
I don’t know that we ever really went on a date. I mentioned after a FHE that I needed to walk to the grocery store to go buy some groceries and he offered to take me in his “CAR”. So I accepted and it was a mutual togetherness after that.

4. How old are each of you?
Chris is 34 until May, I’m 30 until April.

5. Whose siblings do you see the most?
We see his siblings more, since they all live close by and here in Utah. Mine mostly live in California now with one sister and her family being in Roy, Utah that I try and see every couple of months.

6. Do you have children together?
We have 5. 3 girls, and 2 boys – and yes it was in that order too.

7. What about pets?
We have 1 dog named Amber she’s a german shephard mix, we also have a gray Tabi Cat named Phoebe.
8. Did you go to the same school?
We did not go to the same school –well not until College. We both attended Ricks College (back in the day when it was called Ricks, now it’s called BYU-Idaho)

9. Are you from the same town?
That would have been FUN!!! But no, we didn’t meet until we were in college.

10. Who is the smartest?
I would say, he is most of the time, but there is stuff that has to do with the “kids” and the house that I am smarter about. So maybe it could be a toss up. Just Depends.

11. Who is the most sensitive?
Are you kidding, of course, it’s ME!!! 12. Where do you eat out most as a couple?Whatever we’re craving at the moment, but we like doing Chinese or Mexican mostly. But we both LOVE SUBWAY.

13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple?
This last summer we drove across the county to West Virginia. He’s been there plenty of times, for me it was a first.

14. Who has the craziest exes?
I would have to say Me. Because I don’t know that he really dated much. But then again, I don’t know that they were really crazy as they were just not for me. (Just as Alexes said)

15. Who has the worst temper?
I think we both have tempers but my temper is more well known around our house. (something to work on)

16. Who does most of the cooking?
I feel like I usually do most of it, but Chris does help out on the weekends. And sometimes during the week.

17. Who is more social?
I AM!! SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

18. Who is the neat freak?
Is there a way to take lessons on being OCD with cleaning. I think I need to take a few lessons.

19. Who is more stubborn?
I of course, will say that he is, but I’m sure that he’d say I am. But I think he REALLY is.

20. Who hogs the bed?
We have a King SIZED bed, but he still takes up all the room and then some.

21. Who wakes up earlier?
That’s a toss up, we usually are waking up within a few minutes of each other. But I also get up during the night with any kids that need attention then. So what if I sleep a little longer --- BIG DEAL.
22. Where was your first date?
The first time he offered to take me grocery shopping we went to Milhollow (a frozen yogurt place in Rexburg) and we came back home to my place that night and stood under the tree for a while and had our first kiss. After contemplating it for a WHILE!!

23. Who has the bigger family?
I do. There are 8 kids counting me, and he has 7 kids including him.

24. Do you get flowers often?
Not really, but we bought rose bushes when we first moved in, so I get all the roses I want when they start blooming. And that’s FANTASTIC for me.

25. How do you spend the holidays?
Usually low key with just our little family and then end up at his parents for dinner or dessert.

26. Who is more jealous?
Neither

27. Who does the laundry?
I do more of the laundry, but he claims he does more laundry than any other man ever does. Because occasionally (or more so) he does his own laundry. Although lately I’ve been doing more for him. He doesn’t fold or put anything that isn’t his away ever.

28. Who is better with the computer?
Me of course. I love figuring out things, and “fixing” it with what I can do.

29. Who drives when you are together?
He does. He’s a bad back seat driver so I don’t like to unless I HAVE to. (While he’s in the car)

30.Is your family still growing?
Well of course it’s still growing. They still live with us don’t they. (yeah, yeah, I know you wanted to hear if we planned on having more – for now we’re done, but who know’s about the future yet? )

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for the laugh on some of the questions, particularly the last one, I wasn't so witty on that one-- I hope you and Chris have a great V- day!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails