While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, December 19, 2008

S-N-O-W PRANKS

Okay, so seriously now. I think someone is trying to play some pranks on me. I'm thinking that someone has a hidden camera placed somewhere watching me as I have one .... ADVENTURE... or so after another.





Yesturday: I dropped my boys off at the sitters house, so that I could go get my hair cut. (Which I love by the way!!!) But when I got into the car to head to the salon, my wheels slid right into the gutter. Provo's gutters here aren't the greatest. This was one that was sloped down and there was no way in heck I was getting out on my own doing. I tried for 10 minutes trying to "unstuck" myself from the gutter. Everytime I tried to get out I would make a little headway and then just slide back down. I walked home and grabbed some wood planks to place under the wheels -- you know for traction. I grabbed a stack of them, and walked back around the block to my van. Strategically placed the wood under the "trouble" tires and proceeded to get in my car and try it again. NO LUCK!!

Just then a MIRACLE HAPPENED!!! A neighbor came by to "RESCUE" me, she had lived in Alaska for several years, and knew some tricks, that I didn't know. She came along and within 5 minutes had me out of the gutter and back on the road.

I also was sliding all over the road, taking the kids to school and I've almost ran into a school bus going through a round about circle. This seriously needs to STOP. So if you are my prankster please know that I've had enough of this stuff. I would like to enjoy the rest of my Christmas Break without incident. Please, I'm begging you. I don't have time for this nor the SANITY left to take it. Look at me now, I'm talking to a computer screen because I feel someone "inside" here might be responsible. Take these pranks and go onto the next victim, I refuse to be your guinea pig anymore.

Then to top that off, I had one of my kids leave the van door open the next day, and well, it started to SNOW!! I wasn't aware of the fact that they left this door open, and well -- you guessed it -- another PRANK!!! There was snow all over the inside, the floor, the baby's carseat -- I just had to LAUGH!!! So I take the "ice scraper" and I'm now cleaning the inside of the car to get rid of the snow in it. I tell you this is ridiculous. Enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails