While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, September 6, 2008

UTAH STATE FAIR TIME!!!

So we've made a family tradition of going to the Utah State Fair every year. It's been really nice the last few years now, because my kids earn their tickets to get in for FREE!! And then I go and 'prepurchase' the tickets for DH and I to get in and I save us a few more bucks. So not counting what it costs to drive up to SALT LAKE for the fair -- I've spent $12.00 for the tickets for DH and I to get in and then we have to pay $5 for parking. All the kids will get in for FREE basically and we're bringing an ice chest with us this year and making sandwiches for "dinner - time" - which ends up being about the same time as the "PRCA RODEO" because it's included with our gate admission and it is the only rodeo that we can ever afford to go with the entire family. The kids love it, we love it, and yes -- we do get home kind of late -- but I think it is SO worth it. So we're off to get everything together and (heck, I still need to get a shower - YIKES) head up to the state fair and I hope that everyone behave themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails