While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, September 13, 2008

HEROES SEASON TIME!!

Okay so I'm addicted to Heroes, and have really missed it being on the air. So the new season starts up on SEPT. 22 !!! And I'm excited!! Of course, that will make me more motivated for getting dinner ready on time, and get FHE going on time, and then get kids off to bed .... yep you guessed it ON TIME!!! Chris and I both like the show and we're hooked. It's one of the few shows that I even ever watch -- I'm only writing about this because I just saw another commercial advertising for it. It gives me something to look forward to.



Which makes me glad that there are some things in life that make us hopeful and get us excited about being alive. This of course, isn't the only thing, but it is something new that will take place and get me out of the "rut" I've slipped into. Just 1 more week to go till the premiere. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Heroes and have set my DVR to record every episode!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails