Now remind you this is from my childhood and things that I experienced. Places that liked to be or things I liked to do while I was a child.
List 10 things from your childhood that you wish all children could have or experience.
- The random fire-drills my dad would do in the middle of the night.
- Water-fights that started in the house and ended up outside and everyone was a part of it.
- Whitney Portals -- In California up above Lone Pine.
- Trip to Disneyland that was a total surprise.
- A paper-route ( and then have it become a family affair)
- Watch a football game in the "PIT" ( A field made of dirt!)
- Going to Pismo Beach in California -- FUN STUFF!! ( Of course, I haven't been in quite a while.)
- Swimming at Valley Wells Pool ( although it isn't open anymore!)
- Going to Ridgecrest and thinking it was a BIG CITY, ( when in fact it isn't)
- Having family come and visit and going to visit family in other places.