While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday's List 10 ...

I wanted to add a little variety to my blog and attempt to try and make it more interesting I found this prompt and thought I would like to give it a try.
Now remind you this is from my childhood and things that I experienced. Places that liked to be or things I liked to do while I was a child.

List 10 things from your childhood that you wish all children could have or experience.


  1. The random fire-drills my dad would do in the middle of the night.
  2. Water-fights that started in the house and ended up outside and everyone was a part of it.
  3. Whitney Portals -- In California up above Lone Pine.
  4. Trip to Disneyland that was a total surprise.
  5. A paper-route ( and then have it become a family affair)
  6. Watch a football game in the "PIT" ( A field made of dirt!)
  7. Going to Pismo Beach in California -- FUN STUFF!! ( Of course, I haven't been in quite a while.)
  8. Swimming at Valley Wells Pool ( although it isn't open anymore!)
  9. Going to Ridgecrest and thinking it was a BIG CITY, ( when in fact it isn't)
  10. Having family come and visit and going to visit family in other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails