While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Pictures

So Heidi decided she wanted to do subway sandwiches for her birthday and Chris came up with doing a "Randolph" version of it and the kids loved eating this for dinner. We just bought french bread and then had the "sandwich fixings" to go with it. It was GREAT!!

Here is the before picture of the cake that I was making for Heidi's birthday. Here is the After picture!!



You can obviously tell I'm an amateur but at least the kids thought it was something spectacular. The birthday girl with her birthday cake.

Blow out the candle Heidi!!

Okay so I had her pretend to blow out again, since I

missed getting the picture when the candle was lit. She's such a good sport.


My favorite gift I gave to her.
And of course, you can't forget about ......

She liked this the most..

as far as presents went that she didn't know about.

We also let her pick out a "girls bike" that we gave to her as well.



I think that she had a really good day!! And the Kitchen was still clean after the party!! It's awesome staying on top of things like that. Someday I'll be on top of the entire house and have the whole thing immaculate, like when the kids don't live at home anymore.

























2 comments:

  1. That cake looks great!! And I love the sandwich idea. It's what my family does for Thanksgiving. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that looked like a blast. The cake is awesome. Happy birthday to your little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails